Thursday, July 25, 2013

Intro / About Me!

Hey there! I decided that my first blog post would be just a boring introduction since I couldn't think of anything else.

But yeah. Since my 'about me' isn't showing up on the side bar, this'll have to do instead.

Here, you'll find a variety of topics being rambled about by me, Jasmine, ranging from my regular everyday life to beauty tips/questions, tutorials, food posts, and to book reviews.

Quick bio:

★ 14 y/o
★ Dark brown eyes
★ Black hair (it's naturally turning ombre brown to the tips though ; A ;)
★ Side swept bangs
★ 5' 0''
★ Round face
★ Chinese

☀ fav. color: green
☀ fav. animal: turtle
☀ fav. food: sweets, meat, curry
☀ been a musician since 8 years old
☀ easy going
☀ easily bored
☀ easily entertained
☀ enjoys art

I hope everyone will join me in my future updates~!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Be an e-tailPR blogger